9/15/14

Best of summer books (according to me)

Okay, I already miss summer. You?

During the year, and by that I mean the school year since I do work and have often worked in a school, I read an average of a book a week.   During the summer though, I read as many as a book a day, which can make for a very good day indeed, especially if said book is read at the beach.  What did I read this summer?

Most memorable

Shadow and Bone
The Usual Rules

Least memorable

A Visit from the Goon Squad
The Invention of Wings

Best surprise

Faking Normal
Shadow and Bone

Biggest disappointment

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Will read more by this author

Mary Kay Andrews
Martha McPhee
Jennifer Brown

Total read June-August

35

And awesome beach read finished Sept. 7 to prolong the summer: The Matchmaker. You can see all my book ratings at Goodreads.

http://www.booknerdsacrossamerica.com/2014/01/shadow-and-bone-siege-and-storm-by.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions and will do my best to answer in a reasonable time, though working on my next novel has to come first.